Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frustration

My Mom is upset and that does not make me happy! She said it has to do with me and looking the way I do. I don't understand....what did I do?!?! I did NOTHING to deserve being told I can't go somewhere because of the way I look or because of the way I used to act as a barely trained puppy. My Mom and I have worked really hard to get where I am today and this is how I get treated....unbelievable!

DON'T BULLY ME....OR MY MOM!!!!!!!!

Mom says that people are just trying to discourage us from doing something really cool with our lives and that is all we need to remember. We are doing this to show the world that pitties like me are good and loving. We will accomplish something great, even if we aren't sure what that is yet.....just wait and see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment