Friday, July 22, 2011

Foster Friday

My foster brother Luke is making his big debut today and every Friday from now on! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy! ~Mikko~

Hi! My name is Luke and you guessed it....I'm a  9 month old Pit Bull looking for my forever home! Don't worry, I'm enjoying having a foster brother and sister. I LOVE playing with them, chasing them around the yard is my favorite! I'm so fast! My foster Mom says that I'm going to be an awesome sporty guy for things like agility, fly ball, frisbee, or just a running partner! Anyone looking for a dog that will do that? Go check me out! http://www.mnpitbull.com/

I have been able to do several fun things already...like be in a parade! Would you like to hear and see pictures about that next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment