Friday, July 29, 2011

Foster Friday

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be visiting the home/shelter for kids again on Monday and will report back Tuesday! ~Mikko~

As promised here is Luke's adventure at his first parade!


Hey guys! I had so much fun at the parade! We walked a long ways but it was fun to meet all types of people. I was so busy waiting to meet the next person that I totally ignored all the candy on the ground! My foster mom appreciated that, but I feel like I missed out! After the parade we hung out at the booth for the Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue, the rescue that is fostering me. I thought I should hang out front and center at the booth so that I could get all the attention. Would you like to see how clever I am next time?

*Pictures taken by AJ from MN Pit Bull Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment