Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting Prepared

Mom got it all worked out so that I get to go visit people at the hospital where she works. I even got to go visit with the nice lady who coordinates it all. (Shhh don't tell....but I have to admit that I was a little frightened of being in a new place, with people coming in and out all the time, but I'll get used to it, no worries!)

I was just told that I have to stay home while mom goes for the first visit to the hospital to see how it all works. I'm bummed, but mom says that's the way it is.

I forgot to mention before that I have been preparing to do therapy work for a while now. Mom takes me to classes to make sure that I listen to her and watch her, instead of looking at the other dogs. Man, it is hard work because I just want to go play with the other dogs and the other people! I want to do a good job, since therapy work is going to be my job and I want to show everyone that even though I look rough on the outside, it does not mean that I'm that way on the inside. I'm just a big cuddle bug! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment