Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Official Visit

Before my first visit to the hospital, Mom thought it would be a good idea to take me for a long walk.....well I ended up hurting my foot! Mom didn't notice till it started to hurt really bad while we were walking around the hospital. :( Thanks Mom!

My first visit was great! Although I was kinda bummed that there weren't any other fellow dogs there to sniff. I loved meeting all types of people; I just wiggled with excitement!

Mom seemed to be a little off, nerves I think, but I was fine. The lady that Mom said we were "shadowing" was nice enough to make sure I had a great first visit by showing me and Mom what to do. Thanks Kathy! :)

Oh I almost forgot! Mom wanted me to mention that the picture of me at the top of the blog is of me on my first visit to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment