Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Lesson Learned

Today we went for our second visit to the hospital. I got to meet some great dog friends named Macy and Natalie. It's fun being the only guy to two girls! ;) Macy was REALLY excited to see me that she was giving her Dad a hard time.

Mom says we had our first lesson learned today. I got a little frightened when a person came running up to me, hovering over me. I even made a noise! Oops! I just didn't understand what was going on; Mom says that they were just really excited to see me. I should feel honored that someone like me would attract such good attention. :) I blame my Mom for not paying enough close attention; she is there to protect me and she messed up. Lesson learned and I'm grateful for it.

We had a successful visit after that and I can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment