Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rocky Start But Great Ending

Hi guys, Mikko here.

I finally got to go visit the kids again; I haven't been in like a month and a half or something like that! Needless to say, I was a little naughty because I forgot how things go there. I had to wait for my other pals to get there and in the meantime I was too intrusive with several people and had one kid stare me down, which I'm not too fond of. I could see and feel Mom start to get worried about how I was acting so I tried to tone it down a bit and relax. Luckily my pals showed up and I forgot all about being naughty and was focused on saying hi to my four legged pal.

We talked about dog safety this time with the kids. They learned how to approach a dog and their owner and how to react to a stray dog running loose. I had lots of fun snuggling with the kids! I even laid my big head right in one of the girl's lap and she just oo'ed and ahh'ed over me. I love it! I was a big hit with the kids as usual; they seem to love my big goofiness. See Mom, I can still be a hit even when I stress you out! My four legged pal was a hit with his awesome trick; he does the bang trick!

Mom and the teacher lady was talking about me afterwards saying that you can easily read from my facial expressions what I thinking....I think this sounds creepy, but Mom wants to see if she can get this caught on camera sometime to show you guys. We'll see if I'll allow that....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment